From:
JLThomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:45:12 -0600
Since we lost Jaws our little Lexus has been lonesome.  She try to play
with me during play time, but I am not a very good ferret.

We need to adopt a small ferret (or two) that is not too aggressive, as she
is small and a little timid.  For the right ferret we would travel to
Kansas City or Tulsa area.  We live in SE Kansas about halfway between
them.  Lexus is a rescue, but in good health and has had all her shots.
I have a brand new three story cage, and of course would provide all the
sleep sacks, hammocks, toys and stuff any ferret would want.  If they got
along O.K.  the cages would be joined together into one larger cage, with
one for eating and sleeping and one for napping and toys.  Looking for a
reply from one of the shelters.