Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 03:11:49 -0800
Dooks All ~!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be havings it's monthly meeting
on Saturday, Feb 14th, from 6-9pm.

Meeting will be held at the Clairmont Mobile Home Park (Recreation
Building), 13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City, Oregon.

Since it is Valentines Day, what would be more appropriate than learning
how to keep those little fur-brats we love heart healthy?  Dr. Alice
Davis, DVM, of the South Clackamas Veterinary Service will give a lecture
on heart disease in ferrets.  Dr. Davis attended the Management of the
Ferret for Veterinary Professionals course that was presented by the AFA
last November.  Her lecture will begin at 6:30pm, business meeting will
be held at end of the lecture.

Pot Luck Dinner.  We ask all attending to bring a hotdish and sidedish /
dessert to share.  Please bring your own table service.

All are welcome to attend.

For current PFSN Members, please remember that elections will be held for
the offices of President, Secretary, and Treasurer.

Hope to see you all there ~!~!~!
Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG