From:
Karna Rybacki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:48:41 -0500
I have just been picked up by this cute, sweet little Panda that I saw in
the pet store while buying supplies.

I examined him, (as he intimately examined my fingertips with his teeth!!)
and saw a tattoo I had never seen before.  It's a straight unbroken line on
a neutered male in his ear.

I've had him for maybe 12 hours and great things about his personality are
already becoming apparent.  Along with some sweetly endearing gestures.
I'd love to know which ferretry he comes from.  If anyone knows, please
reply =)

Many happy war-dances,
Karna