From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:16:22 -0400
Kym,

>If everyone wants me to go ahead with this page, let me know. Please post
>something on your site directing people to me with their information --THEY
>NEED TO OFFER THE SOURCE OF THEIR INFO, not just "I heard from a friend
>that..."

Go for it, if we had this already, maybe many of us wouldn't be duplicating
others work.

>*** Mary McCarty: Are you the Pennsylvania person?????? ****

Yeah, put me down for the PA contact (unless someone else has the desire).

Anyone else in PA, if you are interested in getting our state policy
changed, please email me privately at the above address.  I will need all
the help I can get.  Thanks!

Mary ;-)