From:
"M. Bailey Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:13:26 EST
Although I have never been a fan of Ben Stiller, I was watching Conan to
see Sara, Duchess of York, last night.  I have missed most of the turmoil
regarding Ben Stiller's negative comments about ferrets as I'm very
behind with FML postings.

Conan mentioned the hoopla over the ferret comments and told him there
was a ferret there.  He handed it to Mr. Stiller who took him, sang a
song to say he was sorry, and at the end was kissed by the ferret.

Mr. Stiller commented he had been duly "educated" by the e-mails he's
received.  His apology seemed really sincere.  His ferret holding skills
were rudimentary at best.  But it was great when that baby kissed him.
He kind of cringed at first like he was about to be bitten again.  But
when he realized he'd been kissed he seemed really happy.

Even Conan remarked that the ferret "Kissed" him.  It was really a nice
segment.

Thoughts and prayers to all with sick or angeled ferrets,
Bailey and the Dallas Weezababies