From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:47:26 EST
Hello all,
I have a 5 1/2 year insulinomic female ferret.  She is being treated with
prednisone malt syrup .5cc once a day(for life)...high protein diet of
baby food and kibble.  No sugar(except a ferretone drop after meds).  Was
just wondering what the activity level for her would be.  She used to
play and dook for over an hour then nap....then wake up a few hours later
for more playing and dooking...Now, I am lucky if I can get her to play
for 1/2 hour without running for the nearest resting place!  Anyone with
experience?

Thanks....