From:
Kristen Thelander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 00:39:49 -0400
hi everyone!  i just thought i would share a funny little story.  last
night, i was lying in bed reading, when i heard one of the girls rummaging
through some sort of plastic bag.  i started to get up and see what in the
world they were getting into when emily came running out of my closet with a
feminine napkin in her mouth.  i tried to catch her, but she ran under the
bed with her new toy.  i immediately went into the closet to put away my
"personal property" and then went back to my book.  about half an hour
later, i heard more rummaging.  again, i started to get up and then emily
came running out of the closet again, this time with a tampon in her mouth.
she ran under the bed again and i went into the closet to move the box out
of her reach.  when i looked in the box, there were only 4 left.  (there had
been at least 10) so, i decided to look under my bed and i found her stash;
she had 5 pads and all the rest of my tampons.  when i tried to take them
out from under the bed, emily and i had a wrestling match; she did not want
me to take away her latest collection.  so, i humored her and decided to let
her keep them under there for awhile.  well, today, while i was in the
kitchen with my fiance and my girl friend, emily came scampering in with her
tampon in her mouth and came right up to my feet, dropped the tampon and ran
back to her room.  needless to say, my company (and me too) were quite
amused by her "generosity." it was just so funny to see this little ferret
running across the kitchen floor with a tampon in her mouth, only to drop it
at my feet and then take off once again.  gotta love those fuzzies.

Kristen and Chris (always amused by a fuzzy)
Casey (emily, you need to get some real toys)
Emily (i wonder if mommy wanted the super absorbancy)