Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 11:09:06 -0700
Hi all,
Last night I brought home a foster ferret from my ferret club meeting.
She will eventually die from lymphoma and adrenal.  My question is this:
Does anyone know of any studies being done in the area of herbal remedies
for cancer in ferrets?  There are some that work on humans, dissolving
tumors as if they were never there.  This has always been in the back of
my mind, moving now to the front as I have this sweet little baby Gypsy.
Although I know I'm doing the best I can I feel so helpless knowing I can
do nothing but make her as comfortable as possible.  Thanks,

Kim,
Autumn, Boo, Buddy Looove, Mr & Mrs. Jasper Mulder and our sweet little
Gypsy girl.