Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:18:50 EST
Hi everyone,

My ferret has had loose stools for about a week.  I live in Orlando,
Florida and have an appointment with Dr. Robert Hess from the Winter Park
Vet Hospital.  I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about him?  I
was recommended to him from another vet hospital in the area, and I have
read several sites on the web recommending him.  Any personal experience?

Also, I recently lived in Northeast Ohio, and still visit there
frequently.  I used to take my ferrets to Dr. Robert Nathan at the
Barberton Veterinary Clinic, but now Dr. Nathan no longer works there
and no one will say where he is.  Does anyone know what happened to Dr.
Nathan?

Thanks so much!

Erica