From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:11:52 -0400
Hello to all it has been awhile.  Hope the summer heat is about over in
most your areas.  Here finally in NH the fuzzies like the cool nights
outside for walks.

My question is about Taz.  I have found of late that while he is eating or
shortly after finishing, Taz brings up his food.  He gags and just keeps
throwing up till what he has just eaten is all up.  He is fine after, like
nothing has happened but we just can't figure out if he is eating to fast
or to much and or what.  Any thoughts would be apprecated.

Prayers to all who have sick little friends and prayers to the ferret
angels that are watching over us.

Penny and Taz