From:
Christina Joy Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 08:33:06 -0700
If you purchased a silver mit kit from Pet Palace in Carrollton, Texas in
the month of May and received paperwork regarding that ferret specifically
a green ferret guarrantee from Marshall Farms.

You were given the papers on the silver mit (4 month old) that I purchased
May 19, 1998 and I would very much like to get the papers on her so I can
find out specific information in regards to her.

If you have them please contact me at the following email:

or

If you have doubts in regards to this please contact Jerry A. at Pet Palace
and he will confirm this information.

I would greatly apprecate it.
Thanks in advance.

Joy Michael (human)
Sandy (WHAT!!! can't you see I'm sleeping???)
Scooter (ATTACK to the new one, ATTACK the new one)
Cleopatra (Dig out all of the food, I must dig out all of the food)
Ceasar {newie} (WHY ME???, WHY ME???)