From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:38:10 -0800
I took Raider my 2.5 y/o male to the vet today for what I thought might
just be an upper respiratory infection.  Turns out his lungs are clear, but
he has an enlarged spleen.  The possibilities are lymphoma (cancer) or an
infection causing the spleen to enlarge.  Does anyone have any experience
with enlarged spleens?  What was your diagnosis?  I am so worried about
this gorgeous boy of mine.  He's my love.  He's the one who follows me
everywhere and demands I give him attention.  Please help me with ANY ideas
you may have had experience with.  I'm sick to my stomach with worry.  The
blood panel will not be back until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks friends.

Tanya