Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:20:07 -0400
She came to us when her 3rd family could not take care of her anymore.
Even for a girl she was small and very petite.  But this little girl was
as tuff as nails.  She didn't care how big you were she was boss and
everybody knew it.  She could beat up on the dogs that came to visit and
dance away smiling.  She just had an air about her.  At the age of 8 she
started to slow down.  We put her on pred and she did fine for a while.
Tonight at the age of 9 she is making her way to the rainbow bridge.

Sandee please find our gang Isis, Ossi, Murray, Mr Snowman, and Rusty.
Casper has a lot to tell them.  I know she missed her white boyfriends
Ossi and Mr Snowman, as we miss all of them.

In our hearts we know that Casper had a wonderful life with us, and that
she loved us.  I am so glad I have a digital camera and we took lots of
photos of her.  The camera loved this little albino girl and she took
wonderful photos.

Your mommy and daddy miss you already Casper.

Lydia, Ben, and the Russell_R_Gang
Snickers, Bubba, Smokey, Sassy, Woozel, Tubby, Duncan, Britney, Angel