From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:03:38 -0800
As all you peeples know Spokesferret Model Stormy is a top spokes model
and in high demand.  So when da mom asked me to come on here for the IFC
I agreed.  Hey, she pays in cheweasels!  Beside there is no job too big
or small for Stormy.

So Stormy is here to ask all da talented homans for their help.  Yes,
Stormy knows there are lots of talented fuzzies on the list but this
time Stormy needs marketable goods.  You know, things that can be raffled
at the upcoming St Louis Symposium to help the IFC.

If you can donate something please just email my hooman.  She can give
all the details like where to ship the goods to and about the listing in
the program you will receive for donating and about the tax receipt that
you can get for your records if it helps and if those IRS types allow it.

So don't be shy, show off your talent and give the symposium goers a
chance at something ferrety and unique.

Stormy out......

For information about the 2005 International Ferret
Symposium or the International Ferret Congress visit
them on the web at:
http://www.ferretcongress.org

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.