From:
"~TINA~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:31:40 -0800
>Have you tried putting a little ferretone on their necks?  -Jen in PA

Yes I tried rubbing ferretone on them both, neck and back area, but
unfortunately the baby does not like Ferretone yet.  Mushi licked it off
her like crazy then later resumed the thrashing.  I rub Ferretone on the
baby's mouth/nose a few times a week but she han't picked up on it yet.
I also hold them both close together and so long as Mushi is behaving I
give her tiny licks of Ferretone and talk calmly to her and tell her she
is being a good girl.The baby will not sleep up on the 3rd floor with
Mushi and Mouse, she goes down to the the first floor and crawls under a
blanket on the floor, she won't evenget in a hammock.  I just found her
there and put her in the big cuddle bed with the other 2 and all went
back to sleep once they sniffed eachother out.  I talked calmly to them
telling them all it was OK they were all friends to go to sleep and be
happy.  They did but I doubt that my words had any effect on it.  Mushi
does not draw blood but she had left teeth marks on Kodo's neck.  What
next?  She does this to her in the cage and out during play.  I feel
horrible listening to Kodo screaming!!

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife