Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:03:12 EST
Thank you - all of you, who took the time to send me cards and
condolences.  I apologize for how angry I sounded - it is just so
frustrating to know someone could have helped.  On the other hand, it is
great to have all of you out there, who took the time to care.  God Bless
each and every one of you.  My condolences and prayers are there for all
the others who have lost a special fur kid.  I don't have the time to
respond to each one, but please, know that all your stories touch my
heart, and that I bleed, right along side of you, with your losses too.

May you all stay the bright - happy and positive people you are.  You ALL
make a difference in this world of today.

Thanks again!

Kim and her fuzzie army - + one newly adopted dwarf hamster.