From:
Redwing Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:01:11 -0500
>From:    Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
>
>We recently put our house on the market and, as of tonight, we now have
>a contract on it.  Okay, what's that have to do with this list?  Well, I
>have 9 of my little ferts buried in the yard.  I feel a bit depressed
>that I will be leaving them.  Am I a freak or something?

Hi Roger, your not the only one who feels this way.  We are going to be
looking for a new house in the next year or so and this is something I
have already thought about.  We have two cats, two ferrets and two guinea
pigs buried out behind our house.  How do I leave them behind?  I feel
like if I leave then I am deserting them.  I pray that my dog, who is 14
does not leave us until after we move.  She has been with me for so long,
I am not sure if I could leave her behind.  But I just keep reminding
myself that it is only their bodies out there, that they are actually in
a much better place now.

Chris