From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:18:20 EDT
Had to share a truly funny story about one of my fur kids.  Max is but one
of 17.  He is one of my old timers at 7 yrs.

I arose this morning at my usual 5:30 and decided that my Hubby should
arise with me.  I let the kids out and cleaned cages as my usual routine.
I then sat down to the computer to catch up on my e-mail.  Wasn't but 10
minutes later my Husband walks into the room carrying Max (who is looking
rather smug).  Hubby looks at me and says, "Your Son has been using the
phone." Max loves the table that we have our phone on.  He just climbs
up and rolls around.  He knocked the phone off the hook and then took a
stroll on the number pad.  My husband heard a woman's voice repeating
Hello, Hello over and over.  He answered Hello and she Asked what he
wanted and why he called.  He apologized and told her that he hadn't
called but rather that his ferret had.  What a look on his face.  I about
fell out of my chair.  I would have loved to been able to see hers LOL.
She had to have thought he was crazy Hee Hee.  There is never a dull
moment when you allow fuzzy love into your life.  My Rowdy has on numerous
occasions tried to log on to AOL.  Only thing he couldn't get right was
the password.

Love your fuzzies, they are with us for too short a time.  But what a time
it is!!!

Terry and 17 Whirling Woozles