From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:59:37 EST
Introducing.... me Wolfy, and hubby ... we currently have 2 three and a
half month old ferrets.  They are profoundly deaf.  One is a light blaze...
possibly champagne or just a light sable blaze.  That is PING.

Pong...... is a gorgeous sable with all kinds of interesting markings.  I
have no idea of what his pattern is.  He has a pale, normal mask, lots of
white on the front of his face with a pink nose.  He has white eyebrows, a
blaring, big, white bib, a white spot on the underneath of his tail, and
pure white underneath his two front paws ... both front feets have 2 white
toes.  His new thing is he is sporting a faaaaaint but visiable one inche
long thing white line behind his ears in the middle of his head/neck.  He
also has a cute, dark line on the underside of his belly.

We live in TN, and have lived in NJ, and AL with ferrets as well.  I am
getting the education of a life time here and online as I have not have had
ferrets for the past 8 years due to my autistic son.  So I'm soaking up
everything here like a sponge.

:D
Wolfy