From:
Megan McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:01:09 -0400
I have to say, one of the best things about buying the clear plastic ferret
tunnels, rather than the dryer hose, is getting to watch the wacky antics
that go on within.  Sammi wags her tail in the tunnel - I never see her do
it otherwise, but I can sometimes when she's in there.  Anastasia likes to
go in and just lie on her back like a beached whale, feet pointing in all
directions - it's so funny to see!  Plus, they can see each other in and
out of the tunnel - watching Lexie pounce on the tunnel when Sammi's in it
is great - they both get excited.

For mine, I did cover the very ends of the wire with clear heavy tape, but
other than that, i've had it about a year and its holding up quite nicely.

So, I vote for giving the clear tunnel a try - I bet you all have more fun!

Megan and the Tunnely Three:
Anastasia ("Hey!  I'm sleeping here!")
Lexie ("Move it, lard butt!")
Sammi ("Look - now i'm going forward!  Now backward!  Now forward!")