Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:27:32 -0500
Hi :)

I am new to FML and in 5 hours I will become a proud mommy to two fuzzies
Jake and Roxanne.  I am getting them from their *foster parents* at a local
ferret rescue center.

Jake is a 3 y.o. sable and Roxanne a 2 y.o chocolate. They are so sweet and
loving. I always loved ferrets but never got around to getting one let alone
two fuzzies. I was at a show yesterday fell in love with Jake and Roxanne's
*foster brother*.  I was informed about ferret rescue centers and was
intrigued.  After being told first time owners shouldnt start with kits I
decided to adopt and adult.  Still I was thinking about ONE fuzzy.  Then I
heard about Jake and Roxanne.

Jake has recovered recently from removal of adrenal tumors.  He was so bald
his foster parents called him "little naked man".  His best friend Roxanne
was so upset she was losing hair also but luckily wasnt sick just upset for
Jake.  As soom as Jake got his coat back(and it came back thicker then
before) Roxanne also started growing hair back.

I figured two friends that close cant be seperated. That would be too cruel
so now I am adopting both of them :)

Maggie  - soon to be mother of Jake and Roxanne