From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:50:32 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, missing, or angeled Sleep-Sack Snugglers...

(ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz)

maya mumbled something about:
>I want to order ferretone via Internet. since we don't have it here in
>Israel, we are thinking about buying two bottles of 16oz (How much is it
>in ml or litter, anyhow).

I did a search at http://theferretstore.com on "ferretone" and got the
following link:

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1
&vwcatalog=theferretstore&catalog=theferretstore&query=ferretone
&Search.x=9&Search.y=7

You will have to cut and paste the whole thing into your browser window,
or just go to http://theferretstore.com and type ferretone in the search
window.  The price is $9.53 (U.S.) plus shipping to Isreal.

I use ferretone a lot at my house.  My "old fogie" ferret gets it in his
duck soup, Taz gets it on his food because he is such a little sweetie
and the rest get it as a treat.  A 16 ounce bottle lasts me about two
months under that level of usage.

>How much those 2 bottles will last ? (I never used it before, so I don't
>know how much I will consume)

As for how much you will consume, I suggest you give it to the ferrets,
instead.  It hasn't been shown to be of any benefit to humans.  Your
little fur-kidlets will find it quite tasty, though!

>I also don't know when will it expire.

If you keep the bottle unopened in a cool, dry place, it should be good
for a reasonable period of time.  If you are concerned, you might consider
putting it on the bottle shelf of the refrigerator until ready to use it
(only the unopened bottle should be kept in the fridge).

Don't give your furflumpies too much at any one time.  A few drops on your
hand should suffice for each ferret.  You can also stretch the amount by
mixing it with equal amounts of olive oil (I'd suggest the first cold
pressing, extra virgin olive oil) to make it last longer.  *My* ferrets
don't like olive oil.  They thinks olives are just great for stashing,
but don't want to eat them.  As for the oil, they think it would be put
to better use on bicycle chains.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/