From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:15:08 -0500
A friend came to my door, brought me alittle box she found on top of a
closet in a bedroom, instead of throwing it away she brought it and
says Sue someone left this behind when they moved out do you want it,
i looked at the bottem of the little cherry wooden box and this is what
it said,, Sugar rest in peace daddy, my little white albino ferret
child.. The little box was dated back in December of 2007 thats when
she had to have passed and the box was dusty and was stuck way in the
back coner of the closet.

I would like to try and find this guy cause i am sure he didnt relize
this little box had been left behind. til then she will remain here
at the shelter with me this is where she belongs til we find Sugars
daddy.. I thinks my friend for finding this as i know i would have been
lost if i had left one of my kids behind. i dont think this was done on
perpus. the house had been empty for while i know thru the winter til
my friend moved in there a few days ago. Patty knows to tell this guy
to contact me if he should ever come to the door looking, I wanted to
share this with you all.

Hugs
Susan

Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter

P.S. Pie please can you do a proper greeting for this child for me see
she is with my kids up there til her daddy one days finds her again..