Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:51:06 -0700
Hi all

I am dusting off my witches costume for da Holloween celebration with da
cats and dogs this year.  Many of da little ones have heard of it and are
working on their costumes for da raids Umm Ahh I mean celebration.

A little girl came in today named Bandit.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  I thought she should visit
da Ferretvite Festival and get to know a few of da others here and make a
few friends.  So when it opened we headed over dat way.  She kinda lapped
up da ferretvite and was real shy about meeting others.  After we finally
got her on da floor to dance she soon warmed up and we couldn't stop her.
She danced with everyone in da place at least once, some of them several
times.  She danced and danced and seemed to make a lot of friends.  When
they threw us out we all headed over to Hammock Haven to catch a nap adn
to rest up for tommorrow.  She said to tell you she feels a lot better
now and looks forward to da time when you get here.  She said to send
lots of luv and kisses to her mommy.

I am off to do a little scouting in da cat and dog area to scope it out
a little.  Hope I don't get caught.  Gotta go.

Bye BYE
Sandee