From:
"Caryn K. Heffner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:59:07 EST
Please take a look at this clever craft item.  It is a 3 dimensional wall
hanging of a ferret.  One in a walking pose and one in a sitting up pose.
Both adorable, one DEW and one champagne.  More colors to follow, if you
like what you see check back later this week for more choices.  We have
recently had our first adrenal/insulinoma surgery and are trying to
recoup some of the cost.....but he is worth every penny!

Thanks for looking!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7747513567>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7747513388>

Caryn