From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:06:12 -0700
It is 10:30PM and the front door bell is ringing.  I open the door and
what do I find, but a Christmas Tree standing there in all its glory.
Fully decorated and sitting in a stand with water in it.  Now we haven't
had a tree for years since we started the shelter, so you can't imagine
our surprise when we find this at our front door.  It has us so puzzled,
we have know idea who would do this.  I don't know who to thank, but I do
want to post this heartfelt thanks for everyone's prayers for us and the
shelter.  We have sold our house and closing is set for 4 Jan. 2002.

We just found out tonight that the city council of Aurora has passed a law
restricting the number of ferrets to the household to 3.