From:
fets ferretpower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:12:25 +0100
Hi all, hi Christopher,

My mail program seems to have gone haywire since incoming mail is scattered
all over my PC and not in the folders where they should go.(it's not a bug,
it's a feature!)

Christopher, since you apologized in public, I'll respond the same way.
Apologies accepted!  Some people might think that my reaction was far over
the edge so some explanation is due: since a year we have been caught in
a war between 2 rivalling clubs.  One we left due to reasons and one who
wanted to ascertain our services as some sort of technical advisors.  Since
we wanted to continue our ferret hobby on a freelance base we try to play
it very save, we want to retain some street credibility.  So if people
start to use some things unsolicited.... Christopher, if you want you can
continue to use the mail.  It was intended as a source of information to
all and now we know at least someone is having use of it.

Stef
www.ferretpower.yucom.be