Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:48:04 EDT
My 9 year old ferret, Bonnie left this world for the bridge on
Wednesday, July 30. As with all my babies who leave, she took a piece
of my heart with her. Will you please help her find her long time mate,
Clyde, who left in Jan this year. Bonnie and Clyde, both females, came
to live with me in May, 2006. It is a long story as to why I got them
then but the whys and wherefores are no longer important. What is
important is that I got to share my life with these two precious girls
for what was way too short a time, in my opinion. As with all ferrets,
Bonnie and Clyde had their own quirks and personalities. For instance,
Clyde was a world champion ankle biter. I really did a dance when that
girl came into a room and my ankles were unprotected and Bonnie, well,
she never met a shoe that didn't need to be moved to another location,
preferably under the bed. I really miss dancing and it seems so strange
to take off my shoes and later find them where I left them. So,
Bridgegreeters, will you make sure that Clyde arrived ok and has
settled in and then make sure that Bonnie also arrived safely and as
important, that they found each other. From what I know of their
history they spent most if not all of their lives together so it is
only right that they dance at the bridge together, in perfect harmony.
Also, will you see that they are united with the others from my family
that have crossed before them.

Thank you for all you do,
Ann
Still with me: Cody, Stitch, Hershey, Jazzy, Jamie, Snickers, Zoe,
Rascal and Gideon
Also at the Bridge: Casper, Cinnamon, Jillian, Pepper, Sabrina,
Wrigley, Zoe, Minka, Rosie, Snoopy, Peanut, Precious, Pebbles, Frosty,
Bandit, Marble, Sam and Casey