From:
Judith Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 18:51:32 EST
Dear FMLers,
you've helped me place 11 ferrets this past year, and proved to me that
people who participate in this ongoing adventure really are a cut above the
rest.

Now, I have a lovely champagne jill who was born in July, but had an eye
infection as an infant.  She's blind in one eye, and a vet has told me she
may require surgery to remove the eye.  Although she's a pedigreed, breeder
quality gal, I'd really prefer to have her spayed.  Her temperament is
docile and sweet, even at this age, and she has gotten along with a variety
of other ferrets.

So, if there's someone out there who needs just one more ferret, and is
willing to sign an adoption contract stating that they will have her spayed
within 2 months and also make sure the poor eye gets taken care of, she's
yours for the price of her rabies and 3 distemper shots: $40.  I have gotten
attached to this sweetie, so please tolerate some "grilling" if you call; I
just want to be sure she goes to the right folks.

Take care, and remember to stock up on ferret chow before you get snowed in!

           Judith Sanders   near BWI Airport, MD  (410) 850-0143