From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 22:30:33 -0500
Made up a big new batch of turkey mush for Meltdown which she loves and was
annoyed to see the others getting as a treat, too.  Then, while Meltdown was
enjoying some post-turkey mush crunchies (This ferret has gained 3 and 1/4
oz.  of weight since 20 days ago.) I showed her that I was having some
turkey broth.  She added a crunchie to it, so I said, "Oh, THAT'S right;
give me crunchies!" Well, she reached over to her dish, picked up a second
one and deposited THAT in my soup, too, before returning to feeding.

Sukie