From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:19:31 -0400
Hey Ladies,

Do your ferrets have an embarasing fascination with your feminine hygiene
products?  Have they every strewn them about your room just before your
friend walks in?  Have they stole them out of the bathroom?  What is it
that makes them so appealing to our fuzzy friends?  Have a story to
share?  Lol, just thought I would ask, since mine seem to enjoy stealing
them and strewing them about my room.  *sigh*..  tho for the sake of the
males on this list, if you do share a story, lets keep it as ...
censored... as possible!  hehe!

Either that or my ferrets are just... weird....

Oops.. gotta go.. they're at it again!!!!
- Jules