From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:19:39 -0800
Quick note -- Gabe is still doing VERY well with Grover and Onyx.  He's
been sleeping with both of them, and roughhousing and chuckling and
cleaning ears and generally acting like a very sweet ferret.  I have seen
*SO* much play out of the three of them, in this past day, I can hardly
believe it.  Gabe is certainly a friendly instigator of play and chaos.  So
much so I am very strongly tempted to rename him something along the lines
of Gavin or Loki or Nuimbus or Yuki!  (He's a silver mitt.) Loki's the top
choice right now.... any suggestions welcome, though!

(WA-state) Megan, and
   Grover  (Cewl, a new buddy!)
   Onyx    (Let's play horsey some more, Loki! *scrambles onto back*)
   Gabe/Loki   (Anything you can steal, I can steal better; anything you
                cam steal, I can steal too!)
   Cinnebar-the-cat (Interesting alien species. I must research it further.)
   Missing Sammy-the-Stray (If you want to adopt a ferret-friendly cat,
PLEASE email me!)