From:
sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:32:35 -0800
Sorry to be so behind - we've been showing our cat the past few days and I
came back to about a million e-mails.  Someone asked if I was sure Mazzy was
wagging her tail because she was going to pounce or just because she was
excited ...  believe me, when the tail starts a-goin', people in our house
have learned to move their face and *fast*.  There is something about
people's faces that Mazzy dislikes, it's the only part of most people she'll
bite (except for the ocassional bare ankle).

Somebody once mentioned they made their own Linatone, or an equivilant, with
raisins in it...could that person let me know how this is done?  It's really
something I keep wanting to try and keep forgetting to ask how.

Thank you,

Sheena and the 8 marvelous Wherrets
Ferrets & Friends Club & Rescue E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
"dedicated to the preservation of the domestic ferret as a
 household pet", a no-kill, not-for-profit ferret facility.
For more information about the FFCR try our homepage:
< http://www.geopages.com/Colosseum/1575 >