From:
Ingrid Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:34:44 -0700
To whomever posted about Swheat litter, thank you so much.  I decided to
try it and so far its great.  Wonderful odor control and it lasts a long
time since its scoopable.  I have not been using much at all.  Its very
lightweight, not at all like clay scoopable litter.  The bag says its
non-toxic.

I tried pine litter and the smell was horrid and I used a lot of it.  Same
with newspaper litter.  I used a ton of it and no odor control that I could
tell.  Especially with my 6 fuzzies in a small room.

Of course, when I first switched to the Swheat litter, all the fuzzies
thought it was playtime and had a ball digging it all out of the box and
rolling around in it.:o)

Thanks again.