From:
Tony XXX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:56:47 +0100
I have been accused by one ferret owner in the USA of not checking with
animal health department about shipping a ferret hybrid from the UK,
this person also gave me grief for not doing a home check and it got
to the stage where I almost cancelled the whole thing because of this
woman. Are ferret owners that jealous in the USA that they would wish
to stop the import of ferrets from outside the USA that have better
life expectancy.

As fas as the import was concerned both myself and the new owner have
done all that was required by the animal health department and the
airline so that the animal could be imported, I also got a relative in
the USA to do a home check and all was reported as being fine.