From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 08:18:59 -0800
As many of you know, we are staging a Raffle to raise funds for a sweet
little ferret named Rabbit so that he can have the surgery that will
save his life. Rabbit has been sorely treated in his short life -- his
story can be found on the Benefit website, Ferret Giving Tree [15}-and
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuarys' website. The link is posted below and
we hope that you will check out the site, read Rabbits' story, and
that you are able to put in for some of our -Must Have, Awesome- items.
If you find that you can donate to Rabbits Benefit; on behalf of
Rabbit: we THANK YOU. If you cannot donate financially; Rabbit could
use all of the Ferret Prayers that you send his way, and; on behalf
of Rabbit; we THANK YOU!!!

Rabbit da Ferret of Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary is having his
surgery this Thurs 5 Jan, 2012. We will keep all of Rabbits' well
wishers posted. Thank You so much.
http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Director