From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:57:17 -0400
Hi, all!

I was listening to a radio commercial for my ISP (and also long distance
telephone service provide...not mine, they just provide it to those that
want it), and they had a "family" discussing the fact that they used their
long distance service to contact family members to bring things to a
reunion picnic.  The "kid" in the "family" asked his mom if a certain
relative (another "kid") would be bringing his ferret to the picnic.  The
"mom" said "Not likely."  The "kid" then asked "Can *I* get a ferret?"
The "mom" then answered "Even *less* likely!"  Hey...the kid didn't get a
ferret, but at least he wanted one!  :)

Todd and the (Hello?  Over-seas Operator?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"