From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 20:59:08 -0600
Hi all!

First of all I want to apologize for any confusion I might have caused with
my e-mail address.  Thanks BIG for bringing it to my attention.   I do
believe I've got it corrected now, least I hope so.  Seem with changing
providers I momentarily forgot who I was supposed to be!

Thank you to everyone who responded to my cry for help on behalf of two of
my fellow Alberta Ferret Society members.  I'm sorry that I can't reply to
you all personally but you know how it is when you're pulling your hair out
wondering why there aren't 30 hours in a day so you could at least sleep
for 8 of them.

I will be forwarding all your advise on to them and will update Finnigan's
progress as I hear about it.

Fuzzy hugs and kisses to all the furkids out there.

Thanks again,
Barb Gustafson (aka Boots)
Vice president Alberta Ferret Society.