From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:37:22 GMT
Thank you Dick, Sukie, Melissa, and anyone else who responded to my message
regarding the corn offered in the ferret section of the pet food catalog.
You all verified what I had thought and I just sent the company a letter
requesting that they remove the corn items from their catalog and website.
If they don't comply I will let you all know the company and we can storm
them with emails.  I have had a good relationship with these folks in the
past so I want to see how they handle it before I proceed any further.

Thanks again.

Gary Connors
The Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service
Lee, NH