From:
Sharon Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:44:58 -0500
Hi All: I have 2 ferrets that are part of my zoo.  Anyway, I just got 2
kittens about 3 weeks ago.  I am pretty sure that the kittens have worms.
They eat a lot, and go crazy over the food.  They fill there little bellies
till they are fat and round.  Then after a coouple of hours, they are
starving.  Also, they are skinny.  You can feel their little hip bones.
They eat plenty.  They shouldn't be so bony.  I am going to worm them
tomorrow.  My big question is that "Can my ferrets have gotten these worms.
I have one little petite female, that was always on the slinky side, kind of
thin.  I just started to notice that she is getting boney also.  When ever I
worm one cat, I do them all, Just in case.  Should I do my ferrets???  If
so, what should I use???  I usually use a medicine called "pyrantalpaomate"
for my cats and dog.  Please email me at [log in to unmask] Thanks in
advance

Sharon  (the human)
Sukie  (the petite & dainty little girl)
Angel  (should be "white devil")
Balzac  (the fat cat)
Wiggles and Mix (the skinny kitties)
Buck  (the gentle giant dog)