From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 01:38:25 -0400
Well the day has finally arrived Miss Snowball is starting to show signs of
adernal(misspelled)tumor.She is too old and has had to much abuse in her
life to undergo surgery is there anything special she should eat or that I
should do?  she seems quite happy and is eating (totally ferret,iams) she
gets duck soup on occasion.

Any help would be appeciated.

On another note I found these great dog bowls that you fill with water and
freeze(you could use hot water too) the guys just love to lay in them I fill
the bowl with water and they have cool water all day.  they're called
cool-a-pet.

Miss Snowballs Mom