From:
Mike Share <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:37:00 -0500
I have a strange request, but I have been looking all over online for a
plush ferret toy that I used to buy at my local pet store.  It is called
Frankie Ferret (though it does not look much like one) it was manufactured
by super pet.  My oldest ferret is extremely attached to this plush toy
(no others seem to interest him).  It does not squeek or rattle and I
really, really, really need one.  Our's is all torn up and worn down to the
cotton.  If there is anyone out there who knows where I could get one or
has one that they're fuzzy has no interest in I would gladly be willing to
purchase it and either come and get it (if it's within 2 hrs driving time)
or I will pay to ship it to me.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Mike Share