From:
Kate Marcellus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:01:59 -0500
Hello to all who replied to my post in November about the six month old
that became imobilized.  You will not believe this one...I have an
intuitive friend...a spiritual consultant...I consulted her after all the
tests gave us no clues as to what was going on with her.  She became
temporarily blind and almost died.  Our vet - at the last draw- said she
could not rule out that she was rabbied and that I must bring her in and
put her down.  I networked with a Real Ferret Lover and a wonderful person
- Troy Lynn Eckert in Missouri.  Troy Lynn had all the data I needed to
discount the rabie theory and save Jocee's life.  We (the club), rescued
Jocee July 26th of this year....by now, if it was rabies...Jocee would have
been dead.  It's probable that she could still be alive...but not possible.

Now for the great...unbelievable news....My intuitive friend told me to
give Jocee milk...just a little in a syringe.  So that is what I did...
around 15cc at each feeding three times a day.  As the days went on...she
only wanted 10ccs then 5cc and now she doesnt want it at all.  AND....she
is alert...she has her vision back...she is walking about two to three
feet.  Climbed on the side of her "bedroom" door and wanted out to play.
She plays with her rowdy brothers...and is doing just wonderful.  Gives her
"morning kisses" all the time once again!!!  It is truly miraculous!!!  You
just wouldnt believe your eyes !!  Thank you Lord!!!

And Thank You Carla and Dr. Bruce for your concern and input on my post.  I
gratefully appreciate it!!!

Most sincerely,
Kate Marcellus and Jocee (-: