From:
"Butts, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:24:37 -0500
>From:    Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret in Need of Home Quick!!!   Tampa, FL
>I was put in touch with a person in Tampa, FL who has a young female
>ferret.... he has 5 days to find a new home for her.

Hi, I do not know anyone personally, but I have a suggestion.  Someone from
the FML put together a list of email addresses of ferret lovers all over
the US and there are several around the Tampa area.  So I thought that you
or your friend could email these people to see if they might want to take
in another ferret or know someone else who might.  Here is the address:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/3157/where.html

Now I don't know how familiar you are to central Florida, but all are
within 2.5 hour driving distance but Miami (about 4 hours) and I am not
sure where Monticello is but I think it is north Florida and might be as
much as 6 hours away.

Since there is a since of urgency, if I do not hear back from you in the
next couple of hours, I can go ahead and maybe forward your email to those
addresses so that you can get quicker responses.

I wish you the best of luck and that little fuzzy too.  If all else fails
and your friend can not find a good home there are a couple shelters in the
area....I hesitate to even put that in because I would rather see it put in
a good home, but as a last resort, it is better than it going to the pound
or out on the street (not making a judgement about your friend at all!).  I
hope you let us know how it turns out!

Jenna