From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 04:56:11 -0500
I know, you're all wondering, what does she have to say about kibble
shapes.  Probably thinking I'm going to discuss that I think my ferrets
like star shaped kibble better than round cylinder shapes.

No, I'm playing the ID game.  My memory is going.  I'm pretty sure that
I mixed Iams Kitten, Purina One kitten, Mazuri, and Zupreem last time I
mixed up food for my ferts.  I am noticing (it's taking a while for me
to notice too.  I'm not always super observant) that there is a certain
kibble that winds up on the floor much more than the others.  It is
triangular in shape, with indentions on each edge.  And the pieces are
thicker.  Not thin like Iams kitten or 8 and 1 Ultimate.  Anybody know
which food this is?  I'm thinking it's the Zupreem (unless I didn't
really buy the Zupreem last time like I'm thinking).  I'd like to avoid
buying it next time.

Thanks for playing the ID game with me.  We now join our regularly
scheduled program already in progress.

Alayne
and Sierra, Angel, Emily and Caitlynn