From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:17:58 -0600
I really enjoyed Kim's story about her love for ferrets.  I am of course
sadden for her loss, but oh the memories they leave behind.

On Saturday the 18th I am going to welcome four new ferrets to my family,
Loki, Lexi, Marley and Jill.  Their mom Lindsey will bring them to me
from Texas.  I can't imagine how sad she must be right now having to give
up her babies, but I will try to make this as easy as possible.  My crew
has not been told yet!  It will take some work, but I will make this
happen.

Lindsey if you are reading this YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS and it will be all
right!

Carol Voivedich, Oscar ferret, Lilly, Jilly, Stewart, Newman and Pacey
The cats Menew & Phoebe
The dog Jasmine
Missing Bailey Boy, Elle Mae, Jack and Duckie
Waiting on Lexi, Loki, Marley and Jill