From:
Karen Bunnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:38:28 -0500
Shelters and Rescues if you are in need of bedding please send your
requests to [log in to unmask] Please include your shelter
name, number of ferrets currently in your care, type of cages and an
address to send the bedding to. We completed all our requests at the
end of the year and are starting a new list. If you have hospice or
foster homes that regulary take in ferrets for you feel free to include
those ferrets in your count. We also take requests for sets of bedding
to be used for fund raisers. We send sleep sacks and pocket hammies, if
you prefer more of one over the other let us know. It is our goal for
all shelter ferrets to have warm cozy bedding and for shelter operators
to have enough bedding to switch out for washing.

Karen Bunnell
Crafty Weasels