Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:42:39 -0700
Hey guys, me again.
I am starting my project, thanks to everyone who inspired me to do so!

There is a perfect spot in the backyard and I'm thinking of using 1/4inch
mesh wire stuff to surround the area and the top.  The spot is filled
with a layer of rocks right now, I may keep some but the rest I will
probably put grass or dirt down.  Then I will take some of those wading
pools and fill one with dirt for digging and maybe another with grass.
There are plants and such in there, big bushes that give lots of shade,
and plus, it will be cooler out in a couple of weeks.

Now I wanted to know about bugs and insects and stuff.  How does everyone
keep them away?  The mesh will keep out harmful bugs such as bees, but
what about spiders?

There won't be many out but I believe NM has black widows and those brown
things.

Also, how do you keep the ants out?  They are out in the summer but go
away after.  Just being paranoid.

Anyways, any other help will be appreciated!

Thanks much