From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:17:51 -0400
You know that your ferret is spoilied when.....

he jumps in and out of the litter box 10 times, faking it each time, and
then runs over and begs at the cabinet door for a nice, juicy raisin!

PS:  Thanks to Melissa for the litter box suggestion.  Think I will buy some
of those jumbo boxes and cut some notches.  I did manage to squeeze the
smaller, high backed  boxes into their cage and now I don't have to line the
sides of the cage with newspaper to catch the stuff that misses the box!  :)

Julie and The Fuzz Factory --Misty, Sobriety, and Charity

Sobriety  " I just know if I jump in and out of this box enough times, Mom
will not be able to resist giving me a big, juicy raisin!  Hop...hop...hop