From:
Elisa Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:08:11 EST
I got a sweet fuzzie, he is a sable about 2 months old.  Hubby doesn't
want to admit it but he's now hooked on the little fuzzies....lol.  He's
been accepted imediately by our older fuzzie, she started grooming him
and loving on him as soon as they met.  I was so glad for that, the cats
still dont' know what to think nor does he about them...lol..he runs out
and attacks them and runs and hides under the chair...lol..Its so
entertaining, makes you wonder how we stood our life being so boring
with out them.....Hope all had a great day and Keep on smiling!

Elisa
Sadie  &  Sebastain